A MOMENT TO REMEMBER

Posted by prince14 under
Hi Curtis.. Hi Sam.. Hi Jonny.. Hi Karis.. Hi Jamie.. Hi Joy.. Hi Christy.. How are you..?? Wow..!! It’s the first time all of you come to Indonesia, especially Aceh. What is your best experience while you here in approximately one week..?! Certainly, all of you love Indonesia, especially Aceh, aren’t you..?! Hahaha!! =))

Well Guys..

I’m and also all of my friends are happy while you here. We have s
o many activity that can improve our English conversation and increase our confidence to be a good man/woman. We have acting together like a real artist/actor, whatcing “The Chronicle Of Narnia” together, introducing each other, cooking class together, cracking jokes together, and so on. Pleased to meet you.

Sam: You still have appointment with me! Do you still remember when I Asked you to playing basket ball with me and my team in Syahkuala University Court, huh..?? I thought you still remember with this appointment, aren’t you..?? But, why you start back to your country so early and without my permision..?? Honesty, I feel disappointed. But it’s okay. No problem. Maby some day we will meet again. For me, you are so friendly, have good attitude, and also good photographer. I wish I can meet you again and I wish we can be a good friend. Take care of you… =)

Curtis: The first time when I remember you, I remember your smile, your speak, and your voice. I thought you are a good man and also a good father for your family. You are friendly, and I’m enjoy when we have conversation about everything. I wish we can meet again. Send my best regard to your family. I wish we can be a good friend. Take care of you…


Karis : I said, “Hi Karis, How are you..??! Are you fine..??! you look ill, no spirit. I suggest you to have a bit rest” . Karis Said, “No, I’m okay. I just so tired. Maby, after this. I need a bit rest”. Did you remember with this conversation..?? I think you still remember, aren’t you..??. Karis, You are so friendly, your smile is so cute and so beautiful. Maby we will meet again someday. I wish we can be a good friend. Take care of you…

Jonny : Hi jonny.. My western grand ma. How are you..?? Althought you have already old, but you still looks healty and beautiful. Jonny, I wish we can meet again someday. Teke care of you… =)



Jamie: I said, “Jamie, you can speak Indonesia,huh..??! How long you’ve been here..??!. So, when I speak to you, may I speak by Indonesia language..??”. Jamie said, ” No, you can’t!. Coz' today and one week forward is your English day. So, you should speaks by English language”. I said, “Okay, I’ll try. Sorry..”. You must be remember with this conversation, aren’t you..??. Hahaha! =)) You are so friendly, I like to see your smile. I wish we can meet again someday. Take care of you. Catch you later… =)

Okay guys, That’s all my experience with Sam, Curtis, Karis, Jonny, Jamie, and also Joy and Christy. If you wanna know more, You can click this link :

http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.php?uid=15724845&a=824839917

The last, I’m so sorry if my English language is not good. I’m sorry if I made mistake in my words. Coz’ I’m still learning my english and to be a great man. I think that’s all. Thank You… =)


2 komentar:

On July 24, 2008 at 4:45 PM , Anonymous said...

Aslmkum. Wah snang bgt yah bs blajr b.ingg gratiz hehe. Mereka dtg k aceh sbgai turis atau dlm rngka ap?dari tlsn yg kmu buat, I can feel that unforgetable moment!. Your english is so c0ol Pandri! Not bad. Natural bnget bahkan.:) Trim'S dah berkunjung dan baca2 blogku smg bisa diambil manfaat. wasalam

 
On July 24, 2008 at 8:47 PM , Pak Curtis said...

Pandri, I am very glad that I was able to get to know you and help you with your english! I have many moments to remember from our short time there. I hope to see you again. I am impressed with your blog! Maybe we can play basketball next year! It is easy to love Indonesia because of you and the other friends we made "especially Aceh". You are special and I look forward to many conversations.