Hmm..

Talk about Ethic if we compare it to our culture in Indonesia, I thought so many unethical that has been doing by Indonesian. Actually,I don’t want to tell you one by one what exactly the bad ethic in Indonesia, but because I have a homework about “what unethical things that happened in my country generally and my daily life specifically”, I will tell you.

1. Copyright. As we know, when you has created a book, you must have copyright to protect your creation in law environment. Most of original books is expensive and some of society and the student doesn’t have money to buy the original one. So that, most of student in the school and university copy it and they don’t care about copyright and business ethic. As long as chip and can e used in their daily live, they will copy or buy the unoriginal book. And also for illegal software or else..

2. Plagiarism. Talk about plagiarism, if we looks into entertainment side, so many drama or music that has been copied by Indonesia Entertainment. For Example is D’Massive Band. You must be familiar with this band group. Five music that has been created by D’Massive Band is copied from famous band in the world like My Chemical Romance. If you don’t believe, ypu can check by your self. Not only from Band music, but also Indonesia Drama. I thought you still remember the best drama in Indonesia by the title “Catatan Nayla”, that drama is similar like Korean drama by the title “One Litre of Tears”. And so many more that I can not tell to you. I thought, both of the example is enough.

About copyright, I remember what was my Lecture said. He said that because we still need nonoriginal one because of the prize is chip so that we are as a student don’t care bout copyright as long as it takes advantages for us. Depend on you guys…

Now, about unethical things that happened in my daily life is about break agrrement. I mean, the lecture sometimes didn’t come to the class whereas they has determined the time with their student. Actually, I really don’t like that much. I can understand if the lecture late to come because of their job beside as a lecture. But, if the lecture has determined the time, and he/she ask us to waiting for him/her for a moment, than after we waiting him/her for about a half or one hour, unexpectedly, the lecture said he/she can not come. I thought that’s unethical. What do you thing if you were in my position as a student…??

2 komentar:

On January 13, 2009 at 9:53 AM , Anonymous said...

pandri..., how is aceh?? do you want to join a business with me??^_^, have you visited my blog http://jashujanwanita.blogspot.com ?? i will be waiting for your Order^_^ soon.

 
On January 24, 2009 at 4:28 PM , prince14 said...

Thank You for Visiting.